Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November!

Now, when deciding what to use as my first challenge it became very obvious what I needed to work on. I have always been told that I am a very indecisive person and I 100% own up to it. I have always been that way. I am the person who tells you I don't want anything for my birthday and that I don't want anything, ever. The biggest challenge my friends and family pose to me is during the months of November and December when my birthday and Christmas are approaching. I almost never tell them anything to get me. Although this may sound silly and insignificant, I feel that being indecisive is hurting my development. I have decided to challenge myself to be more decisive on any and every issue facing my life and to work more on formulating how I feel about a particular issue and making my own decision, rather than going with the flow. Challenging myself to be more decisive this month is my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment