Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Try Something New for 30 Days!
I attended a conference recently in which I participated in a session about Social Media, E-Learning, and other hot topics. Something that seemed insignificant at the time was a particular TED talk. (For those of you out there that are not familiar, please procede to the following website: www.ted.com ) We only watched a portion of it but after the conference, I went home and took the time to fully watch the video, and allow the video to have its impact. As an individual who would like to pursue a career in College Student Affairs or Higher Education (if unfamiliar with the field, read up & learn: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_affairs ) I am very big on not only professional development but also personal development. I am now taking the time to pick things that could use improvement in my daily life and work on them. Every month I will pick a new task that I will complete everyday for a month. I know that this will be a challenge but I am determined to complete it. Hope you stick around and see how everything goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment